Jummah Salah New Booking Procedure
*CMA Tarawih Salah Booking*
Please take note of the following points in relation to Tarawih bookings:
1. We are blessed to be able to pray Tarawih once again at Cheadle Masjid.
2. There are restricted spaces for Tarawih - just 100 spaces, this restriction is to ensure there is adequate social distancing. These spaces may be within the Masjid or outside in the marquee.
3. There will be two Isha and Tarawih Jamaats - which will last under 45 minutes each.
4. To give everyone the opportunity to pray Tarawih - please only book a *maximum of 3 Tarawih sessions per week.* This will give everyone the opportunity to pray at the Masjid if they would like to. The Prophet (saw) said "None of you will have faith until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” (Bukhari)
5. Please vacate the Masjid promptly after Tarawih so that the next session can start on time avoiding traffic congestion.
6. Please park appropriately and please ensure minimal disruption to the neighbours - avoid using the horn, revving of engines or slamming doors.
7. Unfortunately, we do not have provision for sisters to attend Tarawih currently. We apologise for this but as capacity is so limited, there is little we can do.
8. Safety of the congregation is paramount and we will be taking a number of measures to ensure this:
• Young children and those aged over 70 are kindly requested not to attend;
• Masks must be worn at all times in the Masjid and marquees;
• Please bring your own prayer mats and shoe bags;
• Please adhere to the one-way systems in place;
• Please adhere to social distancing as all times in the Masjid and as you enter and leave.
This advice has been drafted up following consultation with our Imams, education team and medical professionals.
Link for bookings: https://tarwihweek1.eventbrite.co.uk
Jazaakum Allahu Khayrun for your support during this difficult time.
“So, surely with hardship comes ease.” (Quran 94:5)
Cheadle Masjid redevelopment
Cheadle Masjid is a very active Masjid and hosts a wide range of activities and events to engage the Muslim and wider community. The original building was a formerly a church – St Columbus and has served both the Christian and Muslim communities well – however the building is no longer able to cater for the community’s needs.
The community therefore has taken on the mammoth task of redeveloping the site to house a purpose build Masjid that will cater for the community’s needs.
Our Weekend and Weekday Islamic schools for children aim to create vibrant British Muslims – proud of their faith and having a holistic understanding of being a Muslim derived from the Qur’an and Sunnah. You can find further details and the enrolment procedure via the education tab.
|School Calendar||Weekend School||Weekday School|
|Autumn Term||7/9/2019 - 22/12/2019||9/9/2019 - 20/12/2019|
|Spring Term||11/1/2020 - 29/3/2020||6/1/2020 - 3/4/2020|
|Summer Term||18/4/2020 - 26/7/2020||21/4/2020 - 17/72020|