Mosques up and down the country are opening their doors and we would like to invite you to join us at Cheadle Mosque!
As part of the national “Visit My Mosque” day on Sunday 5th February, Mosques are welcoming their local community to come and visit them to find out more about the work that they do and provide an opportunity for everyone to learn more about the Muslim faith. There is a lot of news banded around about what Muslims believe, but we would all agree that a dialogue is the best way to a get a true understanding of each other. At the same time, it is an opportunity for us to get to know about you, our neighbours.
We will be honoured if you could join us on “Visit My Mosque” day – Sunday 5th February 2017 between 11am – 4pm. On the day, there will be:
- Exhibitions throughout the day covering the Muslim faith and the Mosque’s activities.
- Regular tours of the Mosque.
- An opportunity to ask any questions you may have of us, over cake, samosa and tea!
- A chance to try on a thobe or hijab with complimentary photoshoot!
- “Samosa Challenge” at 1130am.
- “Have a go at Henna”
- And much more…
We look forward to welcoming you to Cheadle Mosque; please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information.